The tuition fee for the whole program includes:
– HILL Personality profile
– feedback sessions;
– six training modules;
– a bonus module and a webinar;
– on-line access to sessions’ photo protocols;
– tutors’ presentations and recommended readings;
– lunch and coffee breaks;
– in addition, discussions with representatives of the business community on the modules’ topics are part of the program.
You can register in one or several modules of TÜV AUSTRIA Management Program. The fee for a single module is 350 EUR. The Module’s graduates will be awarded with the TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMY Certificate for participation at the respective module (without ISO / IEC 17024), issued by TÜV AUSTRIA Cert.
The tuition fee for the whole Program is 1680 EUR and in returns every participant:
– will develop business skills;
– will enlarge and develop its leadership and management expertise;
– will expand its knowledge in the areas of economics, law and marketing;
– will improve its communication skills;
– will be able to share experience with guest tutors – Bulgarian and foreign successful business managers and experts with proven experience in different business sectors, willing to share their knowledge, skills and experience;
– TÜV AUSTRIA Business Manager Certificate in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024, issued by TÜV AUSTRIA Cert.
* The Certification fee for the TÜV AUSTRIA Business Manager Certificate in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024, is included in the tuition fee.
** All prices are VAT excluded.
For companies that inscribe five participants for the whole Program, there is a Recognition Certificate for Humanistic Management from the HuMan Institute for Humanistic Management Austria, recognizing the effective Corporate Social Responsibility towards employees including them in the most precious process in one’s life time – learning.